Legal Notice and Disclaimer
The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice or soliciting legal business. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Kirschner Law, PC and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm, any individual attorney, or the firm’s clients. Unsolicited information sent to Kirschner Law, PC by persons who are not clients of the firm is not subject to any duty of confidentiality on the part of the firm. If you are not currently a client of Kirschner Law, PC, your e-mail will not be privileged and its contents may be shared with others. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
What personally identifiable information is collected by KL or by any third party through our site;
How KL uses this information;
With whom KL may share this information;
What choices are available to you as a user of the site with respect to collection, use and distribution of the information;
What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
1. Information Collection and Use. KL collects information on the site at two different stages. First, we collect anonymous, aggregate information (such as domain name or IP address) from all visitors to the site. This type of information is used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of our site.
Second, we require the submission of certain personally identifiable information when you use services available on the site. For example, we collect contact information when you use our online contact form or sign up to receive a newsletter.
2. Personal Information of Children Under 13. KL complies with the requirements of the Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and the FTC’s Rule interpreting COPPA (16 CFR § 512). This site is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age through this site.
3. Use of Your Personal Information. KL does not sell, rent, or share site user information to or with any third party not affiliated with or owned by KL, except that we may disclose such information to service providers who may assist us in providing services to you or in such areas as data storage. KL will never give or sell your personal information to be used for the purposes of sending you unsolicited commercial offers (such as spam) from any third party.
4. Use of Aggregate Information. We store information that we collect through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track a customer’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. A profile is stored information detailing how individual customers use the site. It is used solely for internal purposes, to help us improve the experience of our customers. We do not share your profile with any third parties.
5. Disclosure of Personal Information As Required By Law. We will disclose site user personal information when required by law, or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us.
6. Business Transitions. In the event KL goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another firm, or sale of a portion of its assets, our customers’ personal information may be part of the assets transferred. Customers will be notified via prominent notice on our Web site for 30 days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If, as a result of the business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be given a choice consistent with our Notification of Changes section.
7. Links. This Web site contains links to other sites. KL is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our site.
8. Security. KL takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect your information. However, given the nature of the Internet and the fact that network security measures are not infallible, we cannot guarantee the security of information submitted through the site.
We also make an effort to protect your information off-line. Access to users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. The servers that store your personally identifiable information are housed in a secure environment.
If you have any questions about the security at our site, you can send a message to the webmaster at email@example.com.
9. Correcting, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may contact us to correct, update or delete and deactivate our record of your personally identifiable information.
11. Contact Information. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.